Bloomfield Hills Financial Stock to Scholarship Challenge
Preparing for the 2016 game!
The Winners Are:
1st - Rida Khatib
2nd - Kevin Li
3rd - Madeleine Doute
InvestWrite Essay Winner:
I hope everyone enjoyed this opportunity, and will participate in the challenge next year!
Welcome to the annual Bloomfield Hills Financial Stock to Scholarship Challenge. The goal of this contest is to help high school students in the Tri-County Metro-Detroit area understand the basics of investing by participating in a risk-free environment with a fantastic incentive; you can win scholarship money for college!
Each student is given access to an online investment account pre-funded with $100,000 in “play money” which can be used to purchase various stocks and mutual funds. The participants can place trades in their portfolios at will. The goal is to amass more “money” in their account than any other participants. The top three students who accrue the most wealth by the end of the contest will be awarded money for their college education.
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship Winners!
2015 Scholarship Winners
1) Rida Khatib Dearborn High School 12th Grade
2) Kevin Li Troy High School 9th Grade
3) Madeleine Doute Salem High School 10th Grade InvestWrite Essay Winner Joshua Lichtman Berkley High School 10th Grade
2014 Scholarship Winners
1) Adnan Fakhouri Groves High School 9th Grade
2) Joseph McCusker Brother Rice High School 12th Grade
3) Chuanyue Li Troy High School 11th Grade
InvestWrite Essay Winners Jennie Yang Troy High School 10th Grade
2013 Scholarship Winners 1) Joseph McCusker
Brother Rice High School 11th Grade
2) Thisal Mudalige Troy High School 11th Grade
3) Jacob Desantis De La Salle High School 11th Grade
2012 Scholarship Winners
1) Margaux Kabodian Mercy High School 12th Grade
2) Christopher Kozler Plymouth High School 10th Grade
3) Kyle Bone Plymouth High School 10th Grade
Securities and Advisory Services Offered through First Allied Securities, Member FINRA/SIPC and a Registered Advisor. First Allied and Bloomfield Hills Financial are separate and unrelated companies.